If you have a press enquiry within working hours please contact one of the following:
Head of Communications and Policy
t: +44(0) 20 8404 4887
Policy and Communications Manager
t. + 44 (0)20 8404 4886
Marketing and Communications Manager
t. + 44 (0)20 8404 4881
If you want to contact us out of hours, please call:
Out of hours press officer
t: +44 (0)7967 369074 or +44 (0)7732 381728
Sign up to our newsletter and job alerts
We produce a quarterly BioRegional newsletter and other newsletters to keep you up to date with our project and company news.
You can also get the latest news and updates by following BioRegional on Twitter.
News, Publications & Events
- 7th April 2014
- Life cycle analysis of One Brighton, first One Planet Community
- 3rd April 2014
- Deadline: 5pm on Monday 14 April.
- 13th February 2014
- We've been working with Team GB athletes
- 5th February 2014
- Buidling work begins for UK's first eco town, NW Bicester
- 30th January 2014
- Energy Secretary Ed Davey visited BioRegional today
- 16th January 2014
- This week Sutton Council announced new targets for its ‘One Plan...
- 7th January 2014
- Our UN-aimed thinking on a key component of sustainable development
- 25th November 2013
- We propose urgent repairs for ailing energy saving loan scheme
- 11th November 2013
- A major report which sets out to stop billions of pounds worth of food...
- 18th October 2013
- We've helped a mobile coffee stall convert to green energy
- 15th October 2013
- 100 woodlands have been supported
- 5th September 2013
- Support Sutton Community Farm
- 2nd September 2013
- Our Good Woods project is reviving the use of heavy horses in managing...
- 26th August 2013
- The winners of the Sutton Community Challenge were announced by the Ma...
- 11th July 2013
- BioRegional and partners are innovatively greening an old building
- 5th July 2013
- BioRegional reviews Sutton's progress on its One Planet action plan.
- 3rd July 2013
- Lots of lively discussion and a buzz in Brighton & Hove
- 7th June 2013
- DIY giant B&Q is walking the talk when it comes to meeting is ambitiou...
- 3rd June 2013
- US city of Tacoma is looking at One Planet Living
- 31st May 2013
- BioRegional respond to the High Level Panel report