Bioregional Development Group, a registered charity and award-winning social enterprise, has been building sustainable homes and communities in partnership with others since we co-created the BedZED eco-village in 2002.
We are looking for new trustees.
As well as sharing our vision and commitment to sustainability, we’d be very interested to hear from people with any of the following skills and experience:
- Diversity of life experience is positively welcomed
- Entrepreneurial and/or commercial acumen and experience
- Real estate, construction, architecture business experience
- Retail sector, product or business sustainability
- Public affairs or policy
- Legal expertise
Please have a look at the Trustees information pack for more information about Bioregional and what we are looking for from new trustees.
The role is not accompanied by any financial remuneration, although expenses for travel may be claimed.
Closing date for applications is 3 June 2021
How to apply
To apply please send the requested information below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a supporting statement, explaining how you believe your skills and experience match the requirements of a Bioregional trustee;
- Your CV including details of two referees (who will not be contacted without your prior knowledge or consent).