Join Bioregional and industry experts on 1 June in central London to discuss why the energy performance of new homes often falls short of design intent, and what can be done to close this gap.
1 June 2017 (5pm – 8.30pm) | Cundall, 1 Carter Lane, London, EC4V 5ER | Register via Eventbrite
This free event will share the learning from BEPIT (Building Energy Performance Improvement Toolkit – www.bepit.org), a major research project on this issue, which was carried out on a large housebuilding site in Oxfordshire and funded by Innovate UK. Presentations from:
• David Adams, Technical Director, Melius Homes (ex-Wilmott Dixon Energy Services)
• Marylis Ramos, Director – Research & Development Consultancy, PRP Architects
• Nicole Lazarus, Oxfordshire Programme Manager, Bioregional
• Douglas Drewniak, lead BEPIT researcher
• Chair: Julian Sutherland, Building Services Partner, Cundall
Bioregional is launching a new service to help housebuilders and their contractors to tackle the performance gap, please contact Douglas Drewniak (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or visit www.bepit.org.
5pm: Tea and coffee
5.30pm: Presentations and Q&A
7pm onwards: Drinks, refreshments and networking
With thanks to Cundall for hosting.