For World Green Building Week, we're shining a light on inspiring sustainable developments around the globe, including Springfield Meadows - a thriving, green community in the heart of Oxfordshire
Webinar: Sustainable living – learn from the world’s leading One Planet Living® communities
Since its creation in 2003, One Planet Living has been used by hundreds of city leaders, property developers, and community groups around the world to enable people to live happier and healthier lives within the resources of our planet, while leaving space for nature to thrive. Billions of dollars' worth of real estate development have been informed by the 10 One Planet Living principles, touching the lives of more than 1.3m people.
One Planet Living Leaders have taken this commitment a step further, earning recognition for pioneering the highest standards of sustainability in their communities.
Featuring inspiring case studies from One Planet Living leaders, attendees will learn:
- How One Planet Living Leaders around the world are creating exemplar communities that embed regenerative sustainability in people’s daily lives,
- How any organisation – including businesses, schools, property developers, and municipalities – can use One Planet Living, and achieve recognition as a One Planet Living Leader.
During the webinar, you’ll have an opportunity to ask questions. If you cannot attend the event, a recording will be sent to you afterwards.
You'll receive an email with a link to the webinar around a week before the event. Please make sure to check your spam folder just in case.
We are running two webinars on 8 February 2022:
08:30-10:00 GMT / 19:30-21:00 Australian Central Standard Time
- Annabelle McGuiness, City of Fremantle, will explain how the City of Fremantle (Australia) is leading the way in One Planet Living
- Phil Donaldson, Bioregional Australia, will introduce you to Bioregional Australia's work in supporting organisations to create a brighter, better future
- Lewis Knight, Bioregional, will discuss how One Planet Living is shaping North West Bicester, the UK's very first eco-town.
16:00-17:30 GMT / 11:00-12.30 Eastern Standard Time
- Jonathan Westeinde, Windmill Development Group, will introduce you to Epic Investment Services' One Planet Living Real Estate Fund (Canada)
- Ian Pritchett, Greencore Construction, will discuss Springfield Meadows, one of the UK’s most sustainable, zero-carbon housing developments.
Both webinars will be chaired by Sue Riddlestone OBE, Bioregional co-founder and CEO.