One Planet Living leadership recognition
Once you’ve created your One Planet Action Plan it can be submitted for leadership recognition by Bioregional. This brings:
- Entry into a trailblazing community of organisations leading the way on transformative change, with opportunities for collaboration and knowledge-sharing
- A platform to showcase your work, with media support and advice from the Bioregional communications team
- Use of the prestigious One Planet Living leadership logo
- Evidence of the quality of your One Planet Action Plan to show to key stakeholders, including planning authorities
- Knowledge that you are contributing to transformative change in line with climate and ecological emergency.
To do this, we will need to conduct a thorough review of your plan. We call this a 'leadership review'.
Why get a leadership review?
As well as enabling us to determine whether to recognise leadership, the benefits of getting a leadership review are also:
- A clear picture of how you are doing based on key criteria. How far is your plan in line with the climate and ecological emergency, and where are gaps? This includes a traffic light-based summary report against all 10 One Planet Living principles.
- Expert feedback on where to improve and recommendations on what to focus on next that will have the biggest impact.
- Third party verification of the content and quality of your action plan to key stakeholders. This will be in the form of a written statement which you may publish along with your plan.
Fees for leadership reviews
The fees for reviews depend on either your organisation's turnover or project value, as appropriate, and whether we provide any additional services as part of the review – for example, a customised review document or more detailed feedback on a particular area. For larger projects we also carry out site visits as part of the review process.
NB Micro SMEs are defined as having<10 people employed and under £2m turnover.
|Type of organisation||Price|
|Not-for-profits eg charities, schools, NGOs||£500+VAT|
|Organisation with turnover between £2m - £5 million||£2,000+VAT|
|Organisation with turnover between £5m - £15 million||£3,000+VAT|
|Organisation with turnover between £15m - £45 million||£5,000+VAT|
|Organisation with turnover between £45m - £200 million||£10,000+VAT|
|Organisation with turnover between £200m - £700 million||£20,000+VAT|
Built environment projects
|Project size||Initial review||Subsequent reviews|
|Up to £3.75m||£3,750||£1,875|
|£7.5m - £37.5m||£9,000||£4,500|
|£37.5m - £75m||£12,000||£6,000|
|£75m - £187.5m||£15,000||£7,500|
|£187.5m - £750m||£30,000||£15,000|
Please contact us using the form below to discuss your needs.
Who are the leaders?
Global leaders in One Planet Living have a One Planet Action Plan that aims to exceed local best practice for all 10 One Planet Living principles, and there is a high level of confidence that the goals set out in the plan will be achieved. Global leaders are also actively engaging with stakeholders to promote One Planet Living in their business ecosystem, ultimately making sustainability the 'new normal'.
Leaders in One Planet Living have an action plan that addresses all 10 One Planet Living principles, with a strategy to exceed local best practice against many of them.