In 2018, Kingfisher launched its sustainable growth plan. Bioregional led the development of a new set of targets that respond to customer insights research as well as tackle key sustainability issues
Bioregional has supported a range of businesses, from innocent drinks to Kingfisher, along their sustainability reporting journeys. We ease the pain of data collection and shifting regulatory landscapes, helping partners assemble bullet-proof data so it's easy to track progress and create engaging sustainability reports. We can guide you through the entire process or work with you on a specific aspect, depending on your needs.
As a charity, we reinvest our profits to create change. Discover our most recent impact review.
Our services include:
Sustainability data assessment and KPI benchmarking
We review your current data collection system and reporting approach against:
- Your sustainability strategy and the requirements of key stakeholders, investors and external audiences
- Sustainability reporting frameworks such as the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), ISSB and the GRI
- Mandatory and voluntary reporting requirements like CDP, TCFD, and the Workforce Disclosure Initiative
- Your peers.
This helps us identify key performance indicators, as well as recommend steps to obtain robust data sets.
Establishing a sustainability reporting action plan
Once we have gathered and assessed your data, we can create an action plan that will help improve your reporting over time in a series of manageable steps. If appropriate, we can also:
- Help select your online reporting platform – there are many out there and we can provide guidance on the right one for you
- Recommend and deliver the right approach to integrated reporting (i.e. reporting on financial and sustainability progress together).
Data checking and insights
Once your sustainability reporting plan is in place, we can support you with its implementation through:
- Gathering data and checking data quality for financial and sustainability reports
- Providing in-depth data analysis to help identify areas for improvement
- Providing guidance on presenting your sustainability progress internally – from the board level to the shop floor.
Creating engaging content
How can you transform technical information into something that brings your organisation’s sustainability commitments to life? We can:
- Write your corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability reports
- Recommend and deliver the right approach to integrated reporting (i.e. reporting on financial and sustainability progress together)
- Help you tell your sustainability story more broadly, with case studies and support for social media campaigns
- Produce visuals and infographics.
Bioregional has a very strong understanding of the challenges companies face when it comes to sustainability reporting. They took the myriad of data being collected at innocent and turned it into a clear reporting framework that is now used to track progress against our targets and communicate to our stakeholders.Louise Stevens, Former Head of Circular Economy, Innocent
Book a call with our experienced Head of Sustainable Business, Sian Cooke for a time that suits you. You're welcome to book a chat even if you're not 100% sure what you're after, or which of our services may be for you.