Our remote training will help you create a bold, holistic and ambitious sustainability action plan for your organisation or project
One Planet Living® Leaders hub launched with two inspiring webinars
This week we launched our brand-new web hub, showcasing our One Planet Living® Leaders. These outstanding projects highlight the very best use of our One Planet Living framework and represent a gold standard in placemaking. Explore the projects here and learn more about the benefits of submitting your own project for a leadership review here.
To celebrate the launch, we were delighted to run two webinars with some of our One Planet Living Leaders themselves. Chaired by Sue Riddlestone OBE, Bioregional CEO and co-founder, the webinars showcased some of the visionary One Planet Living Leaders who are using our framework to create some of the world’s most sustainable communities.
Must-see viewing... I came away feeling much better informed, inspired - and hopeful about the future.Bianca Hollis, webinar attendee
If you missed the webinars live, you can catch up on the recordings and download the slide decks below.
Webinar one - speakers:
- Annabelle McGuiness, City of Fremantle (Australia), explained how the city is leading the way in One Planet Living
- Phil Donaldson, Bioregional Australia, introduced Bioregional Australia's work in supporting organisations to create a brighter, better future
- Lewis Knight, Bioregional, discussed how One Planet Living is shaping NW Bicester, the UK's very first eco-town.
Webinar two - speakers:
- Jonathan Westeinde, Windmill Development Group, introduced Epic Investment Services' One Planet Living Real Estate Fund (Canada), and discussed Baker District in Guelph, Ontario
- Ian Pritchett, Greencore Construction, discussed Springfield Meadows, one of the UK’s most sustainable, zero-carbon housing developments